Many Happy Returns.:beerchug

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Happy Birthday Fella:beer2:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thanks very much, bit nervous of my 40th as the wife was poking fun and saying 'we should do something big' and i had visions of supprise partys etc, took me for a nice meal last night with some friends and then into town for a few drinks, while we were out she dropped the bomb...a weeks holiday all inclusive in a 4 star hotel in Egypt and were leaving the kids at home as well...epic

·
Biomorphic and the sun,perfection
3,290 Posts
Thanks very much, bit nervous of my 40th as the wife was poking fun and saying 'we should do something big' and i had visions of supprise partys etc, took me for a nice meal last night with some friends and then into town for a few drinks, while we were out she dropped the bomb...a weeks holiday all inclusive in a 4 star hotel in Egypt and were leaving the kids at home as well...epic

Any room for stragglers?...............

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts

One you will remember, have a good time.

Have a good one :birthday:

·
LozMachine's better half
1,514 Posts
Happy Birthday :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts