MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Halo Reach for £27.00 - 14th Sept

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  the_dude 
I'll deffo be buying it at some point as i've enjoyed em all tbh, never played em on-line yet tbh as i reckon i'd be constantly getting wasted by kids who devote hours to playing it, but i'll be interested to see how this one plays!

Wonder if they'll leave any of Noble team alive n leave it kind of open, or will they all end up brown bread!?????

Game is stunning, best halo yet, big improvement over 3. only downside is single player is pretty short :-(
Does the ending leave it open/anyone alive then, or is it a closed book!?

If you've read the books though (from what i remember of fall of reach) the covenant glassed MOST if not all of the planets surface from what i remember i think they might have left a small portion because it contained a small forerunner artifact that was buried deep underground or somet, but i just wondered if ANY of the characters from the single player campaign actually survive this latest game (you'd like to think atleast one did as it'd help tie up a small part of the story!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.