MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the local scrappy, originally went to get a resistor as the normal 1 & 2 speeds had gone on the heater, and 4 wheel nuts as the kind trader never gave me the key for the locking wheels nuts so had to bang them off.
came back with everything i wanted and a laguna splitter. All for a maahoosive £5.00 :moon:
I have to say the car looks alot better with the splitter, needless to say im very happy with my billy bargains as i could of sold the splitter on ebay for well over £30 as well :rockon:

·
Registered
317 Posts
+1 The Laguna splitter on the mk1 looks so sweet, so very happy with mine and people never stop looking :)

May I add that is one cheap breakers up by you, the one near me over in Bobbing Sittingbourne are a right bunch of jokers, very over priced and they would have tried to charge easily over £40 for that lot the robbers.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Can I see some pics please of these laguna splitters on the ZS's. What kind of laguna do they come off? Do I need to pinch bits off the wife's laguna on the sly? :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can I see some pics please of these laguna splitters on the ZS's. What kind of laguna do they come off? Do I need to pinch bits off the wife's laguna on the sly? :)
I would put pics up but i have just repaired the standard front splitter with fibre glass and filler and have only primerd due to hitting a rabbit :(, just waiting for refinish systems to get some paint in for me, then i will, i couldnt wait to put the laguna splitter on, i will just mask it out :)

Its the splitter with the 2 vents in either side of the splitter (very common)

·
Mercedes W638
1,854 Posts
+1 The Laguna splitter on the mk1 looks so sweet, so very happy with mine and people never stop looking :)

May I add that is one cheap breakers up by you, the one near me over in Bobbing Sittingbourne are a right bunch of jokers, very over priced and they would have tried to charge easily over £40 for that lot the robbers.
Ah, Jabba the Hutt. Ring him up and ask if he's got a part and he'll always say yes. Waste of time - I never use them now.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sovoth - you have seen the Laguna splitter on the ZS before, you commented on my post a while back when some of the nasty keyboard warriors were being nasty about my interior :) but here is the link so you can see the splitter, looks better with a mk2 grill though in my opinion but don't tell anybody I said that :)

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp10/JimineyPhotos/IMG_0073.jpg

For more pics of the Laguna check out my personal page. Oh and by the way it comes from the MK1 Laguna only and Renault caught on a few years back that people like fitting these to other cars and have increased the new price of the item. The Laguna compared to the Leon splitter fits the mk1 perfectly without any need for cutting shorter.

I'm with you there Don Jabba is full of it and one hell of a waste of space which is a real shame as 5 years back they were a very top helpful breakers. I like the name as well proper suits him "Jabba the Hut" LOL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts