MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
often cruized never beaten......
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale mg zs 180 stunning x power grey

Guys,I will regret doing this, time has come for me to sell my pride and joy due to family commitments,
MG ZS 180 saloon in stunning X power grey,(2.5 v6)
2002-02
2 owners,
100.000 mls,full service history (belts changed @ 80,000 inc water pump and thermostat),
Maintained regardless of cost,
Serviced approx every 5-6000 mls,
Bodywork in mint condition(1 or 2 tiny car park dinks and a small scuff on osr bumper)
It gets polised by myself fortnightly.(a bit ott i know)
green and black monaco trim in very good condition.not much wear in bolsters which is a common problem as you all know.
I could go on and on about this car so i will list whats been done.

Extreme spoiler,
New brakes on front 1000 miles ago,
New tyres on front (rears both have good tread)
Sheddist clutch hydraulic kit (common issue)
De-cat pipe (standard cat will be supplied as it was not that old)
Powerflow back box (oval 4x5.5)
Alloys finished in ford polaris grey,
X power green engine cover,
rover 45 headlights,

Ill put pics up asap

£1800
Thanks for looking....... GAFFA

·
MG ZS 180 MKI
3,364 Posts
Hello mate, I just sold mine for £2000 and was of similer set up. But just so you know I had a joker that viewed the car and he was living in dream land. Make sure they know what they are getting into and that they have done some reaserch as the last thing you need is phone calls down the line with complaints. This bloke wanted something that was glass case quality and I just had to laugh at him saying 'its nearly a 10 yr old car thats used everyday. Its not a Ferrari'. He had done the reaserch and knew all the common faults an mine was a good example of the car as many may know on here but some may very well be looking for something but expecting far too much.

But either way you should get £1850/£2000 all day long mate. GLWS :)

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello mate, I just sold mine for £2000 and was of similer set up. But just so you know I had a joker that viewed the car and he was living in dream land. Make sure they know what they are getting into and that they have done some reaserch as the last thing you need is phone calls down the line with complaints. This bloke wanted something that was glass case quality and I just had to laugh at him saying 'its nearly a 10 yr old car thats used everyday. Its not a Ferrari'. He had done the reaserch and knew all the common faults an mine was a good example of the car as many may know on here but some may very well be looking for something but expecting far too much.

But either way you should get £1850/£2000 all day long mate. GLWS :)
cheers for that although i would be reluctant to sell it to someone whos not on the mg scene allready, as im hoping to stay with the mg hopefully a zt-t 190.

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the car is now on ebay ive put the item number in post no1.

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheeky bump

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re:for sale mint zs 180

bump

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Re: for sale mint zs 180

How would you describe the second bump? lol

Have to say. It's a pretty rare example. Keep us posted on what price you get for it.

Edit: Oops. I'm responded to the wrong thread. Thought this was the low mileage MK2 from another thread. That's why I said it was a "rare example" Still. Hope you get a good price for this one. Anyway, you got a free bump out of it.

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: for sale mint zs 180

How would you describe the second bump? lol

Have to say. It's a pretty rare example. Keep us posted on what price you get for it.

Edit: Oops. I'm responded to the wrong thread. Thought this was the low mileage MK2 from another thread. That's why I said it was a "rare example" Still. Hope you get a good price for this one. Anyway, you got a free bump out of it.
lol keosk. still for sale guys

·
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
been away on holiday and still not sold so if anyones interested ill let it go for £1500 as i have my next car lined up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts