MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
221 - 238 of 238 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
Do you want a twin pipe or a single?

ZS180 is around £210 (postage £12 {need to check}).

If ordered tomorrow I will get it on Tuesday!

· Double Agent
2,746 Posts
I'm after a twin xpower exhaust for the ZS180 if your looking at the group buy again?

Any idea how much it would be?

Thanks

Sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
Have a search on this thread the price is the same for a Twin system as before! +/- a few pennies!

Happy to order it! But you'll have to register on the best sports car site in history! :lol:

· Double Agent
2,746 Posts
E48 said:
Have a search on this thread the price is the same for a Twin system as before! +/- a few pennies!

Happy to order it! But you'll have to register on the best sports car site in history! :lol:
So whats the URL to the "best sports car site in history!" ??

I found a reference to £312 +vat... is that right or am I not looking hard enough? :D

If so then I'll check with the bank manager and then I'll let you know for definate. Do you have any time scale in mind? I.E. a cut off date?

Thanks

Sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
If you don't the answer to the 1st part then I'm lost for words!

Ordering ASAP! But lets say by next Monday! Away after that again!

· Registered
223 Posts
Is it just the back box you can get jerry? Is it from SnR? It's just I finally got a response from Janspeed about the full system. They also said they can do a group buy. They also answered some questions about there system which I'll post up later.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
It's what is known as the XPower exhaust - whether Janspeed or otherwise from XPart (Janspeed supply XPart).

The prices are for the back boxes whether single or twin!

Same ones as the ZT260 twin boxes etc!

If you are going directly to Janspeed then fine, I won't interfere!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #228 ·
I should add - we were buying them from our local dealer and moving them on for the exactly the same price - others could vouch for this!

Yep, I know I'm stupid!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
Could still get these at 20% discount plus!

However, Max says she hasn't the time to collect and/or post!

We will help any desperate cases though!

221 - 238 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.