MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Jonno
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Just been powder coated. One set is Gloss Red and the other is Gloss Orange (SOLD).

Come with matching metal centre caps. These have been professionally refurbed to A1 standard. They have a lovely, durable finish.

£280 per set or exchange your standard straights and £150!

Can post anywhere in the UK for £30.

John

·
Registered
76 Posts
Am loving the orange ones! Think they'd look mint on pear black zs180. I've got a set of straights laid in the garage. Have to get in touch after Xmas mate. Where bouts you located? I'm in darlington

·
Jonno
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hi John, just wondering if the wheels are powder coated or sprayed? Only asking as where you say coated.

Many thanks, Craig.
Oh my, only just seen this... Powder Coated.

I'll PM you. :)

Am loving the orange ones! Think they'd look mint on pear black zs180. I've got a set of straights laid in the garage. Have to get in touch after Xmas mate. Where bouts you located? I'm in darlington
Orange ones are now sold matey, just red ones left.

If only there was black or gold ones!
PM'd you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's a great colour. Only problem I have is that I need my current straights to run on :-(

How would you manage an exchange as I'd need to get my tyres swapped over to the new wheels?

Cheers,

Nick

·
Jonno
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's a great colour. Only problem I have is that I need my current straights to run on :-(

How would you manage an exchange as I'd need to get my tyres swapped over to the new wheels?

Cheers,

Nick
Hi Nick,

You would have to arrange some different wheels for your car to roll on temporarily.... Then we could literally swap wheels.

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hmmm......

Not sure I can afford to find a set of wheels and tyres to roll on as well as get yours and then get the tyres swapped over etc....

Best let someone else have first dibs to be honest :(

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Good luck with selling them but was wondering. How did the mg badges come off the centre caps? I will soon need to get mine re badged or something.

·
Jonno
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Get a hair dryer and stick a bit of heat into them. The glue softens and you can peel it off. It's pretty strong stuff though, be warned! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts