MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Location of !st Glasgow Meet 2005

• Strathclyde Country Park

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Showcase Lesuire Park - Coatbridge

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Glasgow Fort - M8, J14, Easterhouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hamilton Retail Park (next to the 24hr Asda)

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
So it looks like it is going to be at Coatbridge then,,,,

I am off this sunday hope fully should be able to get through...

DOn't know what in ( ZT or ZT-T ) but would be good to make it...

G

·
The MiG
92 Posts
Hi guys.

I didn't want to let the side down but Im just back from Bracknell, aunt got taken to hospital. :(

Anyway I for one wanted it to happen - we need a scottish body on this forum. I say we give it a second bash. Any takers? :MG:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Right some stupid Southern questions coming your way. I live in London but most weekends I have to work in Scotland new Egalsham, so do I have to be Scottish to attend these meets or is my MGZR120+ welcome anywhere. Oh and have many mates who have a weakness for the Scottish accent

·
Registered
59 Posts
Vicky said:
Right some stupid Southern questions coming your way. I live in London but most weekends I have to work in Scotland new Egalsham, so do I have to be Scottish to attend these meets or is my MGZR120+ welcome anywhere. Oh and have many mates who have a weakness for the Scottish accent
Of course you are welcome. what colour is your car

·
Life is just a like a bowl of Cherries!
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Vicky said:
I live in London but most weekends I have to work in Scotland new Egalsham
Do you mean near Eaglesham?, which is on the outskirts of East Kilbride?

Any answer to your question that GMC already answered "yes" your more that welcome to attend any MG meet here.

I live in East Kilbride anyway, we could meet up and convoy over to a meet sometime?

GMC, her car is Silver!

·
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
520SR said:
Rounds 4&5 of the British GT Championship are in May. I take it there will be a convoy to Knockhill then. To support the SV.

If there is enought interest to arrange a pre-determined meet then yes...dont know until then though.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ah right cool, I went to a couple of Strathclyde meets (not with my car with friends) and that was a disaster, I wouldn't bother again. Never seen so many idiots round cars, sorry if that sounds harsh but were doing some dangerous things then set an old banger on fire just for kicks not my idea of car fun, burn outs and the likes yeah. Sounds like a far better idea hanging with the MG crowd.
Yeah I have a Starlight Silver ZR120+ that I am going to enjoy. So I will keep checking the page to see when your all meeting up and if I am around will tag along.

·
Registered
178 Posts
KevG said:
Do you mean near Eaglesham?, which is on the outskirts of East Kilbride?

Any answer to your question that GMC already answered "yes" your more that welcome to attend any MG meet here.

I live in East Kilbride anyway, we could meet up and convoy over to a meet sometime?

GMC, her car is Silver!
Yeah KevG I mean near Egalsham and that is on the outskirts of East Kilbride. Yeah going in a convoy sounds cool, but I take it you are going to at least give me a chance at keeping up with your ZS?

·
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Vicky said:
Yeah KevG I mean near Egalsham (EAGLESHAM) and that is on the outskirts of East Kilbride. Yeah going in a convoy sounds cool, but I take it you are going to at least give me a chance at keeping up with your ZS?
No chance, you'll have to try and keep up........ :crackup

·
Registered
178 Posts
Who needs chance, no fears I will keep up with no problems at all about time there were some women prepared to take on you guys in the speed stakes. We don't all use interior mirrors for checking out the make up personally I think it is better for looking at the bloke behind I have just over taken

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.