MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having a bit of a clear out...so I have the following up for grabs!

Small size X-Power polo shirt (Fits like a 'normal' medium), never worn in packaging £20 plus postage, rare size as they are usually all XL+ (SOLD)

X-Power Brake Disk keyring, again brand new in packaging, £8 plus postage (ideal gift with christmas coming!)

X-Power Suspension Ball Keyring, again brand new, £10 plus postage (ideal gift with christmas coming!)

X-Power Flag, has the odd dust mark or two (most prob will wipe out with damp sponge) £20 plus postage (Prov Sold)

X-Power harness pads, as new in original X-Power packaging, £10 plus postage (Prov Sold)

All the above items are pretty rare these days and price reflects either what I paid, or what I have seen them sell for in the past, any questions dont hesitate to ask, collection of items is more than welcome from South Wales, and postage reductions can be had if buying multiple items :)

·
www.irishhillclimb.com
211 Posts
i'll take Polo shirt and flag if you'll post to Galway, Ireland?
I can only pay by postal order but im sure the fellas i've bought off here already will vouch for me

·
www.irishhillclimb.com
211 Posts
PM'd, was away for the weekend
Polo is all yours Sargent as it def wont fit me after all but i'll take the flag alright :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics and new items added (suspension pen keyring, didn't realise I had it)!

Also the polo shirt is a small, not medium as initally stated...but does fit like a 'normal' medium imo.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So the polo shirt is still for sale then???

I'll take it.
Sorry its been sold, another lad pip you to the post...literally an hour difference between you posting your reply and recieving the PM from the other member.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts