MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MG ZS 180 MKI
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in Genuine X-Power ingot badges? I've had these for a few years now on my ZS but since she has gone I took them off. They haven't got the sticky back pads on them as they have been used but in very good conditiong no marks or chips on them.

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
PM sent at 9:23am today.:coffee:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
These used to go for stupied money a few years ago.
yeah they used to! I bought a couple from EMS a couple of years back thinking I might make a profit after a year or two, but they're so worthless now even on ebay I made a monumental loss on them!

·
MG ZS 180 MKI
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much do you think they are worth then people? You stand to make a loss on eBay as there are the fakes on there.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
How much do you think they are worth then people? You stand to make a loss on eBay as there are the fakes on there.
I sold my previous genuine ones for £18 each

·
MG ZS 180 MKI
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I remember they use to got for £25 each in the past (well thats how much I sold my last lot....) £18 sounds about right to me.

Any takers? Also that includes P+P.

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Delivered this morning safe and sound. Cheers.:yup:

·
MG ZS 180 MKI
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good news to hear that. Glad they have gone to a good home and can go on being used on another MG where they belong :)

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Good news to hear that. Glad they have gone to a good home and can go on being used on another MG where they belong :)
Many Thanks:yup::MG:

·
If in doubt, flat out!
1,489 Posts
I bought my first one in 2006 for nearly £40

I'm after another genuine one now but as already mentioned there's loads of fakes out there - but to be honest the fake I have at the moment is damn good quality for £3 posted!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts