MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
1,210 Posts
Yes mate. I'm going to try and stir some interest but so far its only MGFs that are wanting to have meets. They tend to be a more sofisticated bunch and I'm not sure they want us boyracer types with induction raws raceing about.

Get round all your mg mates and lets see if we can sort something out for the spring.:D

· Registered
230 Posts
XPower Racer said:
Yes mate. I'm going to try and stir some interest but so far its only MGFs that are wanting to have meets. They tend to be a more sofisticated bunch and I'm not sure they want us boyracer types with induction raws raceing about.
"Sofisticated"??? Wouldn't go that far.

Aren't we all boy-racers in disguise?
Most of us do have the induction roar!
Especially Paul, who's "roar" could wake the dead!!!!

:cool: :D ;)

· Double Agent
2,746 Posts
Marcus, Where are you mate? You've not been online for a while.

Anyway theres a few of us from Down South that would be willing to come up for a meet... so come on when you arranging it for?

· Banned
1,210 Posts
Right now my life is a bit >>> :zapper: But apart from that I wasnt really planning on sorting anything untill the end or winter/beginging of spring.. You should see the mess the grit on the roads has made of my green stripe on the front bumper..

Anyway.. Its good to see some interest. Get some mods done to your cars over the winter and we can all show them off when we meet in the spring..

· Registered
70 Posts
steveand said:
Are there any plans to have mg meets in 2004 around central scotland?
Hey

I come from Central Scotland and I am interested in meeting up for a pint etc

Originally from a wee village called Balfron, then Falkirk and now Edinburgh - loads of MGs about all those areas

Feb/March would be a great time or even start a club to go to Crail/Knockhill

Anyone interested?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.