·
Registered
59 Posts
could try demon tweeks iv'e known a few people to get some stuff from there

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You will get more benefit from charging 9 and 15 to polyurathane. Try Chris Whiter who sell Superflex bushes!! The quality is first class !!

http://www.superflex.co.uk/products.php?cat=324
Thanks Mr Nodge, i cant see that particular bush on the superflex site. i have noted the superflex price next to the P/N's i can identify. I agree the service is good, have already changed my FARB bushes and drop links to poly from superlex. Pins from Drew, also 1st class.

yeah offset tube, was a real pita to fit.

Drew
Thanks for the thought drew but i really dont want to mess about with the set up.

Ok, what i have is a knock that you can even feel at times and it seems to be coming from under my right foot. Hence bush #9 being the culprit. Whilst i'm replacing #9 my thinking is that i might replace #10. but not sure if it needs replacing, just while im in that area thought "may as well"

Im going to replace my gear linkage stabiliser bush the weekend so i'll have a look at the condition.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thanks Mr Nodge, i cant see that particular bush on the superflex site. i have noted the superflex price next to the P/N's i can identify. I agree the service is good, have already changed my FARB bushes and drop links to poly from superlex. Pins from Drew, also 1st class.

Thanks for the thought drew but i really dont want to mess about with the set up.

Ok, what i have is a knock that you can even feel at times and it seems to be coming from under my right foot. Hence bush #9 being the culprit. Whilst i'm replacing #9 my thinking is that i might replace #10. but not sure if it needs replacing, just while im in that area thought "may as well"

Im going to replace my gear linkage stabiliser bush the weekend so i'll have a look at the condition.
There is nothing to stop you changing bush 10 at the same time. Is it takes all the weight of the car so is going to deteriorate over time, they de-laminate in time too!! The main thing I like about Superflex is the crush tubes rotate in the bush so all the suspension bushes can be tightened with the car still in the air which saves all that grovaling about under the car with the torque wrench!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts