MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All was going well for me until my clutch cable snapped !

·
LozMachine's better half
1,514 Posts
Nothing! its only bad if you think something will happen ;)

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
I escaped unscathed.:yup:

(Touch wood)

·
often cruized never beaten......
239 Posts
had a fight with the kids pushchair. crushed mi finger, lost mi fingernail and had 7 stitches.lol

·
Learned member
1,389 Posts
I started my escape from the Mobile Company from hell . . . . Orange in case you didn't realise.

2005 they closed down Wildfire
2008 they refused to give me a new3G enabled SIM as my new phone was not from them
August 2010 they close down Line 2

So thats it, had enough . ..

Spent a lot of time on Friday trying to find what my best options were . . . Orange shop in Birmingham didn't know what Line 2 was :twak2:

I've given up on the idea of having my calls divert from my Line 2 no. to my line 1 no. as it's going to work out too expensive . . seems nobody does free diverts even to their own network.

So in future I'll be paying around £70 less a month . . . :D one month rolling contract. :D

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
Father-in-law's birthday is the 13th August and it was a Friday this time round. He had two funerals to attend even though it was his birthday!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I wasn't superstitious until I wrote my Ma's old car off a few years back on friday the 13th.
Then I wrote off a green car (gramdma said they were unlucky) on the 13th - saturday though.

This year I was mostly ill off work. No car crashes though at least.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Cracked Windscreen. Could have be worse, I was in the outside lane on the M5 North bound, my gut instinct was to duck when the stone hit my windscreen!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts