MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I've lost my latest petrol receipt after taking note of the mileage to do a MPG spot check!

10 quids of juice @ 71.9p per litre (How many litres?)
Miles coverd on that 10 quids worth is 56 miles
Thats 56 town miles, with a few heavy squirts of the go pedal here and there!!

what the MPG?

Kelvin
MGZS180 Trophy Bue

G

·
Good one m8 - love the mixing of Imperial and the European milarky. Answers on a postcard to my PO Box and you win a free ZS180. :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Better check that - what you doing Kelvin? Burning around Cambridge l- flying the flag :D :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Re: Re: Friday Teaser!

Anthracite said:
Better check that - what you doing Kelvin? Burning around Cambridge l- flying the flag :D :D
This was NOT what I posted. :mad: Where did my post go and why was this attributed to me?

Yours,

Annoyed of Melbourn.

G

·
Steve

I would think it was my fault - I must have selected edit and not post. :( :( :(

As the post was meant to refelect the right bootedness of Kelvin after your figure was announced. I guess I'm banished for the day.:confused: :confused: :confused:

PS. That's the trouble with being the all powerful one - mistakes happen! Just look at B**** - whoops polotics.

·
Registered
388 Posts
XPower Admin! said:
I guess I'm banished for the day.
I suppose I'll let you off this time! ;) Would be nice if it had indicated that the post had been edited though.

PS. That's the trouble with being the all powerful one - mistakes happen! Just look at B**** - whoops polotics.
Don't let that omnipotency go to your head, Jerry! :p And there you are bringing politics into it when we were all getting on so well... :rolleyes: The question is whether you were meaning that Bleh! was all powerful or a mistake! ;)

S.

G

·
gosh

I hope x-power admin is joking cos I have the answer. Red wine makes me calculate the right ans ask the prof?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts