MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 "57" - 26K - 5 dr manual in Met Grey. FSH - 2nd service having been done only done last month by my local main dealer. Company then my father-in-law before me have owned it. I've been using it for a few months now and on a 50 mile A road stop-start commute, have been getting 48mpg. Surprisingly nippy too.

Alloys, A/C, heated screen, Aux in for i-pod etc.

Can send pics, but it's just a standard Focus. Has a scratch of about 4 inches on the lower part of the rear nearside passenger door. Sounds worse than it is - hardly noticeable really. Currently on a private plate so once a sale agreed, allow 2 weeks for it to be processed back onto it's "57"

Selling here as I'm after a ZS hatch or ZT-T in PX.

£7750 ono

Car located CM21 0JT

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
If the sale includes a cherished No.transfer ,do this at your local DVLC . Takes 10 minutes .Involviing Swansea by post takes 3weeks !

Also, you bump a 7k+ ZS/ZT( if one exists) it a write off , the Focus with the same damage would probably be repaired.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep .... It's a decent car - really is - Very cheap to run 50+mpg at the moment which is near enough 500 miles on £40 of diesel !

I was kinda hoping that someone here with a decent V6 would be considering a change to something cheaper to run and had received a cr4p offer on a px at a dealer. Fairly sure I'd give a fair bit more for it against the Focus, as I recognise the value of most mods done by enthusiasts via these forums, but the only offers have come via the ebay advert from owners of badly modded BMWs !

Never mind - Holiday soon and then get serious trying to sell it early September when I get back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts