MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I'm thinking about selling my MGTF (Anniversary Contemporary 135). Black with red hood and co-ordinating interior. 46k miles. Fantastic condition. Tax and MOT 'til November 2012.

If anyone might be interested please let me know and I'll get some pictures on here shortly.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hi everyone.

I'm thinking about selling my MGTF (Anniversary Contemporary 135). Black with red hood and co-ordinating interior. 46k miles. Fantastic condition. Tax and MOT 'til November 2012.

If anyone might be interested please let me know and I'll get some pictures on here shortly.
I'm looking for a TF for my Mrs as her MGF got written off.
Any more details, pictures, price etc?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh no! Sorry to hear that. I'm going to take some pictures tomorrow and post them up. Price-wise I'm looking for around 4k. Did you have a budget in mind?
I've only had it for a year but our family needs come first and I need a bigger car. I'll be gutted to see it go to be honest. It's been so reliable, even in the cold weather. Excellent condition, full service but due for one now. Anniversary authenticity certificate and cd player with mp3 connector. Mot and tax. Let me know if you'd like to know anything else. I'm in the midlands if you want to come and see it?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
4K Is quite high for a TF these days, get some pics up and I'm sure you'll get a good offer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's interesting. Is it totally unrealistic do you think? Really just comparing to others I've seen for sale so I'd be more than happy to consider offers or other ideas of its value.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont think so dpends on the spec condition and where you are in the country, cars sell a lot higher down south
And I guess, stating the obvious maybe, it depends if I land lucky and find somebody like myself after this particular model and colour!
(Condition is excellent, for the record!)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got some photos of my TF to put up. If anybody's interested add me as contact and I'll update my album. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts