MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, I know this is probably a stupid question, but, I was going to change the front foglight bulbs, when I had hit a slight snag. This being, that I couldn't remove the bulb from the connector itself. Is this normal?? Also, what is the correct bulb that I need to buy. is it H7 or H1 size??

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I think they are H1 but I've never changes one.

If it is the first time it has been changed since new it may need brute force to get it out.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it looked like it was OE equipment that was in there. I thought that may have been the case but I didnt want to end up breaking it! I'll have another stab at them when it gets a bit warmer!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Right, I know this is probably a stupid question, but, I was going to change the front foglight bulbs, when I had hit a slight snag. This being, that I couldn't remove the bulb from the connector itself. Is this normal?? Also, what is the correct bulb that I need to buy. is it H7 or H1 size??
There H1's matey just in the proses of upgrading to Osram night breaker pluses.
but they can be a ***** to get out as i found out on my last ZS when the driverside light smashed =o

·
Registered
398 Posts
the bulbs are not removable from the connector, if you look on ebay I got some bluey coloured ones and they come with new connector

1 - 7 of 7 Posts