MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my MG ZT cdti 115+; I bought the car from an MG owner’s club member who had kept the car in a mint condition. I have spent a further £850 at least on the mechanics making this car one of the best MG ZTs around! Plus it’s a low mileage diesel achieving 48MPG combined! The car has the same 2ltr diesel engine as the 320d 3 series BMW.

No tax
MOT till - 10/2011

Engine/gearbox

The car has had a completely new clutch system installed including clutch, slave and master cylinders at a cost of over £700. The car also had a new uplift fuel pump, airflow meter and full service in January at 84k costing over £350. All of the common faults with these cars from what the forums are telling me have now been fixed, Drives very well. There are no warning lights on, just had a new battery.

Alloys

The alloys are in a good condition, two of the tyres are very good almost new, the other two have wear on the outside edges from the tracking being out, however the tracking has now been done.

Bodywork

The body work is in a near mint condition, with the trophy blue paintwork finishing off the car very well, has a nice shine to it. The only down side is 3 small dents on the rear pillar, hardly noticeable. The car also has MG decals along the bottom of the doors which I think suits the car; they can easily be removed if required.

Interior

The car is fitted with half leather sports seats with carbon fibre style dash trims, all of which are in an almost mint condition! The car also has matching blue tailored ZT mats. The car has a 6 disk CD changer fitted, dual climate control, electric everything and a good supply of airbags.

Winter pack

The car has the winter pack that automatically heats the cabin to a preset temperature/de-ices windows/warms engine, can be set on a timer or turned on/off by the key fob – very handy.

Private plate

The car will also come with the private plate P6 NOC, which has been valued at around £400! If the plate was removed the car would be an ‘03’ reg.

[email protected] or my work e-mail if it’s between 7am-4pm [email protected]

The car is in Banwell near Weston super mare and can be viewed evenings and weekends, AA/RAC inspection welcome.

£3,300ovno

e-mail me for more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woops sorry,

Currently on 86150, im the third owner i think.

Work done in my ownership includes.

Work Mileage Date Cost
New clutch master cylinder 86100 08/09/2010 £277.30
New clutch and slave cylinder 26/03/2010 £165.98 + £284.44 fitting
New air flow mass meter 02/01/2010 £35.99
Full service 84247 22/12/2009 £232.77
New fuel pump 84247 22/12/2009 £87.90

The car has service history, but is missing 60-80k, the car is mint though.

Regards Joe

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: For sale MG ZT cdti mint condition, now on ebay.

The car is now on ebay 7 days remaining.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
A 2004 minter went at sales recently for £1900 76k fsh excellent all round.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts