MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Focal Access 6.5" (16.5CM) Componet Car Speakers 165A1

2 way 165mm (6.5") kit, separate crossover with tweeter level control. Grilles included.

The Access line's defining reference combines high power handling, extended low frequency response, large soundstage, high dynamics and high efficiency. It will even allow direct connection to a High Power car radio.

Focal Access speakers create a natural musical soundstage. Focal builds, inspects, and tests every Access speaker to ensure that each one lives up to their high quality standards.

The Access 165 A1 component speaker system features a 6.5" woofer with a stiff, woven glass fibre cone for precise bass and midrange reproduction. The strong, lightweight ABS frame offers plenty of open space for clean cone movement, along with excellent venting to cool the voice coils.

The Access line's defining reference combines high power handling, extended low frequency response, large soundstage, high dynamics and high efficiency.

Component 6.5" speaker system
Humidity-resistant, woven glass-fiber woofer
Non-resonant ABS/fiberglass basket
Butyl rubber surround
Aluminum inverted dome tweeter
External crossover with 3-position tweeter level
4-ohm impedance
60 watts RMS
120 watts peak
Frequency response: 60-20,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 92 dB
Mounting depth: 2-5/8"

Focal Access 6.5" (16.5CM) Car Speakers (165CA1) 2-Way

Coaxial 165mm (6.5") kit, built-in crossover, rotating tweeter. Grilles included.

The 165 CA1 combines excellent power handling, dynamics, bass quality and good sensitivity. It will also allow direct connection to a High Power car radio.

Focal Access speakers create a natural musical soundstage. Focal builds, inspects, and tests every Access speaker to ensure that each one lives up to their high quality standards.

The Access 165 CA1 coaxial speakers feature a 6.5" woofer with a stiff, woven glass fibre cone for precise bass and midrange reproduction. The strong, lightweight ABS frame offers plenty of open space for clean cone movement, along with excellent venting to cool the voice coils.

The Access line's defining reference combines high power handling, extended low frequency response, large soundstage, high dynamics and high efficiency.

Humidity-resistant, woven glass-fibre woofer
Non-resonant ABS/fiberglass basket
Butyl rubber surround
Aluminum inverted dome tweeter
Rotating tweeter
Grilles included
4-ohm impedance
60 watts RMS
120 watts peak
Frequency response: 60-20,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 92 dB
Mounting depth: 66mm (2 5/8")

USED FOR A FEW MOTHS ONLY UNTIL PURCHASED NEW CAR AND DECIDED JL AUDIO WAS THE WAY FOR ME LOL

I would like £160 delivered for these, cheapest I can find on the web is £210 delivered
I willl put a pic up later but other half has the camera

cheers

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Would take reasonable offers on these as need em shifted...

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the point where one says "get ya offers in"
Don't want these lying about, what they worth to ya?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts