MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
in The Chairman's Chair
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Is it me or am I the only MG Zed car driver who knows why another Zed flashes them.

I am getting rather a lot of strange looks from people around the Lichfield, Cannock and surrounding areas.

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought that it was the done thing to acknowldge another driver's excellent taste in purchasing an MG Zed.

I must admit I forget to acknowledge the F & TF, sorry no harm intended.

Regards

Rob.
(www.mg-extreme.co.uk)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I can only flash and wave if the girlfriend is not in the car, otherwise I get told off for embarassing her! I have to say that the majority of Z'ds I have acknowledged so far don't respond. Still get the odd wave from other MGs, probably as I have a Owners club sticker in the windscreen.

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
You can get arrested for flashing in public you know....

(Sorry, I had to say it!)

G

·
Bit qaint - this flashing malarky!

Not sure if "flashing" is a good idea anyway - looks a bit suspect to me. :) Do we really need to do this, is it a confidence thing? Flashing and/or waving is a little olde worldy and a bit sad in my book!

Maybe fitting the car with Bondesque - Machine guns maybe a better and then we can sort out the odd German super car (whoops sorry saloon car).

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
It shud be compulsory for the dealers to explain to new owners about the friendly MG wave!!

I have a special wave for *** drivers, but I wont talk about that, after all this is a family forum :D

Kelvin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts