MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally ive took the hit im gonna do the cams on the car and gonna get all the belts done at the same time ,getting the cams from peter just waiting for my paypal to sort out my new card to send payment and in a couple of weeks should be fitted :D
and then in april im getting the quaiffe atb fitted by rally matt aswell should transform the car and make it amazing!

·
Registered
103 Posts
finally ive took the hit im gonna do the cams on the car and gonna get all the belts done at the same time ,getting the cams from peter just waiting for my paypal to sort out my new card to send payment and in a couple of weeks should be fitted :D
and then in april im getting the quaiffe atb fitted by rally matt aswell should transform the car and make it amazing!
Interested to know why sort of £££ these modifications cost?

Also - other than moving the owed band up the rev range, what effect to the cams have overall (e.g. more absolute torque / power?).

Cheers
Dave

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts
more power at higher revs and power doesnt fade away it just keeps pulling.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i know there are a few people on these forums that fit the 270 cams but who is best for the job to make sure everything runs smoothly?? ive already booked in with rally matt on the diff and gear box and flywheel so just need cams fitting once i have them arrived.

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts
i think pete ( car 13) fits them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts