Tasteful Modifications include:
ITG Maxogen Induction
Janspeed Manifolds
Janspeed Sports Cat
MIL Eliminator
PiperX stainless cat back with 3" tailpipe
Unichip Q mapping following all breathing mods
Sheddist Hydraulic Clutch Kit
Brand New Torsen Type B Diff, Steel Caged Diff bearings and Genuine clutch fitted by Rally Matt at 64k miles
Catch Tank Set-up
VIS Valves 100% - These have been stripped and limit switches resoldered and bonded to the PCB as per Sheddist's guide
Autogauge Oil Temperature Gauge fitted

Recently fitted:

Brand new OE Power Steering Pump and Oil Cooler Pipes to cure fluid leak.
Brand new OE auxillary drive belt.

The car has been cherished and well looked after as my pride and joy. Regular oil changes with Fuchs ProS 5W 40 every 6 months.

very slight kerb marks to the alloys as to be expected for a 7 year old car.

Cambelts were due to be renewed at Lates' at the end of July but I had to cancel the appointment at the last minute, hence...

£1700 ONO.

·
Lighten up dude
1,154 Posts
:

Hi Steve

can you give me an indication of Lates quote for the belts please, any other work needed. If you don't want to post live, you can PM me.

Looks like a well looked after car.

P

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:

Hi Steve

can you give me an indication of Lates quote for the belts please, any other work needed. If you don't want to post live, you can PM me.

Looks like a well looked after car.

P
PM Sent

·
Mk1 ZS180 Saloon XPG
341 Posts
Why have you described the car fully on here yet only listed the standard spec on the PH ad and only uploaded three rather poor pictures. You have free rein on PH to give a really detailed description but nothing on your ad will grab the punters.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why have you described the car fully on here yet only listed the standard spec on the PH ad and only uploaded three rather poor pictures. You have free rein on PH to give a really detailed description but nothing on your ad will grab the punters.
Thanks for your comment. Yes the ad is below-par, I may edit it at some point but so far I have had three enquiries in less than 24 hours and one reasonable offer.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOW SOLD.

Thanks to those that expressed an interest.

Cheers,

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts