MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been liasing with a good friend of mine (Thumpjunkie) and come to the idea of a joint stand with members of the ZR forum. I know not many will be interested but I know those have been exiled want to catch up with old friends and show off their cars. The details are as below. Those that wish to attend I strongly recommend that you sign up to the ZR for ease of payment.

***Taken from the ZR site***

Tickets for the first show of the season The Fast Show at santa pod on the 25th March are now on sale so here goes

£17 for official site members
£18 for those who are not

paypal to [email protected]

putting FS2012 as title and include your forum name and how many tickets etc.

prices include stand passes and entry into the show

deadline 12 noon 24th JANUARY!! there will be no extensions!

Tickets are handed out on the day at the meeting point that is TBA :)

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
What is the display area likely to be like? It was rubbish in 2010 & technically worse this year as it was on grass - only saving grace was that it hadn't rained for ages so the grass was not mud!

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reason why they got such a rubbish spot was due people not paying when they should and was a late booking. Fingers crossed they will eventually give us a good spot this year :)

·
Watch out for Olli!!
373 Posts
Hotel booked! :D

Just waiting for Lukeus to book our tickets hehe

Really lookin forward to next years season. Olli might get a couple of little treats over winter to show off :D

·
Can i be an EO?
239 Posts
What is the display area likely to be like? It was rubbish in 2010 & technically worse this year as it was on grass - only saving grace was that it hadn't rained for ages so the grass was not mud!
The reason why they got such a rubbish spot was due people not paying when they should and was a late booking. Fingers crossed they will eventually give us a good spot this year :)
**** more event organising more like.

im going but im not giving any money to the ZR forum. ill buy my ticket myself

1 - 11 of 11 Posts