MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I/WE have been given 10 spaces, more if needed to get a pass i will need your reg number.,you will collect your pass from me on the day.
What cost---- £5 per driver - £10 per passenger dont know about kids...
each club car MUST be on stand by 9.15am would be a good idea to meet up somewhere before hand and go in convoy.CAN YOU LET ME KNOW ASAP only if you can definately go
please add your name and reg

george (geordiemac) SW 04 VJG

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi GMC
We meet again.... would love to have come along but unfortunately am a shift worker and am 0700-1700 that day. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so your on here as well. If you re interested elgin rotary club are doing there annual classic car marafun on 5th june last 2 years have been really good

·
Registered
72 Posts
hi GMC def up for this,I would be coming from Perth meet up anywhere.

reg SR03 LRU (ALLTHOUGH BY TIME OF SHOW WILL BE J5 MG X)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers mate. I am doing this with the mgzr,s as well.. so far 3xZR 2xZS Thought everyone would be smashing my door down to get a place

·
Registered
22 Posts
gmc said:
so your on here as well. If you re interested elgin rotary club are doing there annual classic car marafun on 5th june last 2 years have been really good
I haven't been along before but the words 'classic car' definately sound much more appealling than 'marafun' as me and any form of running would be a contradition. So as long as you're not looking a an additional bod for your team to jog and stumble round Elgin I should be able to get away that day. Any other relevent info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you only run if you want to and i dont, its an event to benefit local charities, last year it was in cooper park, this year {as much as i know so far) its on the high street. sunday 5th june from 10 am throo till about 4.30. there will be local car dealers,displays(of what i dont know), stalls, etc.if you want to show your car phone George West, on 01343 543716 he will get an application form sent to you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts