MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
desperatly trying to get hold of sheddist i hve emailed him and pmd him but havent had any answers yet,just wondered if anyone knows of his whereabouts as my son needs one of his clutch kits as he had a major failure on tuesday with slave cylinder breakin, and he needs his car for work everyday,

·
won hay-tee
607 Posts
You just have to be patient.

Buy a second hand OEM one to get him back on the road and when your sheddist kit arrives, you can then swap them over......

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
I,m still waiting for a reply myself from sheddist for one of his clutch kits but like people say be patient he is a very busy guy

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hes replied to me thanks guys, should be here by end of the week

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Mine arrived thursday will be fitting it soon i hope when i get my mate to pull his finger out i,m not that good when it comes to stuff like that so my mate is gona fit it for me

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any clues as to what you payed?? Im just wondering how much Ill be needing to save!!
hi mate not sure that i should post his price on the forum he normally pms or emails people with prices and i dont want to put it up here and upset anyone,if anyone who knows him closely says its ok then i will

·
FWD V6 & RWD V8 Driver
92 Posts
Wah, I'm driving around in a Hyundai (with 155 wide tyres - do you know how long it takes those to stop in the wet??), patiently waiting to spend my money.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i had to wait a little while but the wait is well well worth it,i had little trouble fitting the kit but all my own doin and not knowing that much about the clutch system but looking back it was a peace of **** really,he will get back and i can garentee it's worth every penny!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts