MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the ZS180 of mikeh is marginally quicker under hard acceleration in 2nd gear than the MGF Trophy - never had the chance to exploit 3rd and the VVC "rev band" until traffic was reached. :(

Have a feeling that Le Mans Green ZS180's could be faster than the Trophy Blue variants. :D

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Jerry
<Have a feeling that Le Mans Green ZS180's could be faster than the Trophy Blue variants. >

I believe actions speak louder than words,roll on castle combe:D

(cant believe i took the bait :eek: )

kev

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMG IS faster!

Guess what Kev, a Le Mans Green ZS180 is on my drive - just done 20 miles and yep. It's definitely faster than "Trophy Blue." Must be the LE Mans link!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hope that's not *another* new car on your drive Jerry - or is it just on loan? :D

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
I see you've had your whistle wet then Jerry, could this be the Trophy replacement ?? or are you planning an engine transplant :D

Thought it might be worth a mention, but I am sure after Sundays run my motor has picked up, seemed a lot quicker on the way into work this morning ? maybe the beast is starting to loosen up a bit or was it that I was the only one in the car so I could floor it for longer.......

Whats the crack with Castle Combe ?? is it worth the crack how much, when, insurance etc...

Regards

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts