MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello MGRs

We're having a little get-together of Subaru owners for an informal beer/coke, nice pub lunch, and general mutual appreciation of nice cars. It's on this coming Sunday, the 3rd March, and it's at The Plough in Fen Ditton.

Full details are on here: http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/thread.asp?ThreadID=74854

You'll all be very welcome as we're a very friendly bunch - Anthracite has met some of them before anyway - so I hope you'll come and join us for a pleasant pub lunch and petrol-head discussions :D.

Also, the first GP will have just finished some hours before so I may need consoling, depending on how we do!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Got the folks up this weekend - Mother's birthday on Tuesday - so probably not able to make it. :( If they happen to head off early on Sunday, I'll be there though.

S.

P.S. Richard, I think you know me well enough that you can call me Steve. Otherwise I should start calling you Blighted Hamburger, Brown Hashcakes, etc.. That is how you are addressed on ScoobyNet, no? :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D Indeed, Steve, but if I refer to you just as Steve, then no-one else will know who I'm talking about, will they? I've just become 'Bitten' on Scoobynet now as everyone knows who that is (fame at last ;)) Anyway, maybe see you there - give me a bell if you want to find out if we're still there - we probably will be until about 2pm or so, depending on the weather.

Hopefully see some of you on Sunday!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts