MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
POL Group/MG ZR Owners/MG ZS Owners Club
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im cheesed off, the banana failed its MOT today:humbug: on the headlight adjusters and thats all it failed on, got home, took the backs off the lights and both adjuster pins were out of the sockets, the MOT tester even tryed to sort them out his self, but had to take both lights out ie bumper off job to get the adjusters back in there sockets, but the tester did say that when they used the headlight height switch inside the car they were'nt moving although they were making a noise under the bonnet, so sorted those out back for retest 9.00am in the morning

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Sorry to hear this Steve:sad:

Hope you get it sorted asap

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Bit of a bummer taking the bumper off to sort, but at least it was something you could do.

Frightening the costs some people have to pay to get their cars through.

·
POL Group/MG ZR Owners/MG ZS Owners Club
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the Banana passed with flying colours after relocating the headlight adjusters, then as my other post 100 yards from home the camshaht seal decided to let go, oil everywhere inside the engine bay.

·
MG XPower.
2,119 Posts
well the Banana passed with flying colours after relocating the headlight adjusters, then as my other post 100 yards from home the camshaht seal decided to let go, oil everywhere inside the engine bay.
Oh no!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts