MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of questions which I haven't found the answers to yet:

Has anyone bought one recently and roughtly how much are they currently worth? Ebay shows them around 150 give or take.
What size are the holes and has anyone found a suitable bung when taking the spoiler off?

And no, I have not crashed nor closed a garage door on my car!

·
Registered
398 Posts
It's only that breaker selling them at £150, I personally don't think they're worth it, got to do some paintwork surely

£100 more a realistic price, don't forget to add postage :(

Plenty of WD40 I'd guess and a PROPER socket set would get it off (I'm purely guessing)

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Holes are 8mm.

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Seen them go for up to £200 on ebay, got mine for £16 though a couple of months ago, which I thought was a bargain!

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Couple of questions which I haven't found the answers to yet:

Has anyone bought one recently and roughtly how much are they currently worth? Ebay shows them around 150 give or take.
What size are the holes and has anyone found a suitable bung when taking the spoiler off?

And no, I have not crashed nor closed a garage door on my car!
Thinking about flogging it *****? Just trade you 180 in for a 45 why don't ya :dddc:?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there are some bargains about if you can be patient. I wouldnt pay more than £50 for an extreme spoiler [not that i have one or want one]

These people asking for over £100 are no better than dick turpin, at least he wore a mask!
So If I wear a mask you would forgive me if I got over a hundred for it?

I'm still unsure about selling it, I think I'd miss it too much.
Also I saw the state of the boot once it is removed (cheers David for letting me nosy over your car) I'm not sure I even want to remove it at all even just to polish underneath it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts