MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Everything to the Extreme
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Booked up for Eurotrip 06... Nurburgring here we come (again)... Just hope the track is open... Ferry from Newcastle £89 return, much cheapness...

Any of you guys do Europe? You should, its a blast and for me a bit of culture shock...

Might take the TF to Belgium later next year for the Spa 24hrs, that is if I can afford it... :)

·
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alicatt said:
Yep I'm in Belgium, about 10 minutes from Zolder :)

Ah yes, Zolder...

That would be nice, cant find it on any mapping software I have !!!

You there yet ? LOL...

You live there ? I will be over in September, Malmedy, but just flying and hiring a shopping trolley, the car's not finnished yet so theres no point killing it doing track time...

I use these trips over with Tuc to show her some of the places we (me and the guys) went on the bikes and to reccy out other places...

Zolder would put another track on the CV but it may have to wait till the car is ready coz Eurotrip 07 will be I think Northern Italy (the guys boo ya'd Eastern Europe for fear of their safety)...

Nurburgring this year was mad, every day we were there there was a fatality, the Sunday there were 3... Condensed nuttersville, it was great...

·
Inspector Gadget
1,664 Posts
The circuit is south of Zolder near Hasselt and just off the A2/E314 about 500meters along the N729 on the right.
It was a formula one track at one time and is now getting some work done to it to bring the facilities up to scratch.
http://www.circuit-zolder.be/
I was at the Belcar midsummer race with the lad, his teacher had given him 2 tickets to it for improving so much at school over the last year. A lot of local schools had a day out at the races and it was very kid orientated even to filming an episode of a kids TV series set in the race.

·
Inspector Gadget
1,664 Posts
Jixaman said:
Sorry, such a late reply, found Zolder on Mapsourse...
Well it is September now :D
you here yet?
just returned from Bonnie Scotland on the R1 .... :):):):D:):):)

·
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Two weeks on Friday mate... Will be driving by, will pop into the circuit to have a look, may see you there...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts