MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I was a little bored at work over the last few days so thought I would paint the engine cover. All comments welcome. I'm not sure whether I like it or think it's a bit tacky, well no going back now.

If you want some more pics with some descriptions take a look at http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll167/rustyjakeiscool/MG Engine Cover/

I will try to get a better shot when the sun is out and I can use a proper camera instead of my phone!
Rusty

·
It's a big fan
3,218 Posts
Looks good but completely out of place - your going to have to do the rest of the engine bay now :D

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
We painted ours

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah the power of a good camera DeMoNPauL, they look ace, it was your thread a while ago that sort of got me to do this! Maybe I'll give it a clean under there before the sunny pic aswell!

I was looking at other bits to do but I don't want to go over board.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Did mine in gold with that very same mg badge but it's gone tatty now tbh. Bit disappointed really.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tcb180 - I was a little worided that this might do that aswell, I used high temp paint and laquer so we shall see! I printed the MG badge out at work so I could get it just the right size to fit across the cover, I keep looking for other things I can print out now! :MG:

Rusty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts