MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pleased to offer a very limited number of ECU remaps at the outstanding price of £150.

These will be first come first served and are strictly at our premises in cheshire (SK152BT)

Any car or van, for a completely custom map and complete satisfaction guarenteed.

We can carry this amazing offer on mobile work, but fuel surcharges may apply.

THIS OFFER ENDS FRIDAY 12th AUGUST.

Please email your interest to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
what mapping software do you use?

·
General dogsbody!!
113 Posts
what mapping software do you use?
Does it matter?

I can assure you, it is not some cheap rubbish off ebay, that me or Hayes'ee use.

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Does it matter?

I can assure you, it is not some cheap rubbish off ebay, that me or Hayes'ee use.

Cheers
Dave
If I'm a paying customer then I don't see any issue in asking what software you use, and am a bit surprised by your secretiveness in telling me.

And in answer to your question - yes it matters hugely to me, as the Mazda 3 MPS has an ECU that can only be mapped properly live using EcuTek software. It's amazing how many 'tuners' aren't aware of that.

Not sure you'll get far responding to a simple question in such a defensive manner :irked:

If you use EcuTek then you may have a customer for a map tweak I'm after

·
General dogsbody!!
113 Posts
If I'm a paying customer then I don't see any issue in asking what software you use, and am a bit surprised by your secretiveness in telling me.

And in answer to your question - yes it matters hugely to me, as the Mazda 3 MPS has an ECU that can only be mapped properly live using EcuTek software. It's amazing how many 'tuners' aren't aware of that.

Not sure you'll get far responding to a simple question in such a defensive manner :irked:

If you use EcuTek then you may have a customer for a map tweak I'm after
It wasn't a defensive answer, just a strange question.

If you had explained the reason for the question, then i would have answered. Infact i use SPi software.

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
It wasn't a defensive answer, just a strange question.

If you had explained the reason for the question, then i would have answered. Infact i use SPi software.

Cheers
Dave
Thanks. No good for me then but £150 is an excellent price for some lucky people.

·
Registered
382 Posts
potential customers do not have to 'explain the reason for their question'. At least credit some of us with knowing what we are talking about, and being aware that there are a lot of cowboys out there. If you want customers who don't ask questions I'd suggest you are in the wrong forum.

·
Wrote off but not Dead YET !!!
4,803 Posts
i would love this for my van, i would put my SDI's back in then lol, just not not the spare cash at the mo :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I use Kess, SPI, ecutek, tactrix, and biteshooter. Depending on the vehicle of course ;-) so the mazda is no problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts