Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vulcan Racing are now approved race / track pad and disk distributors

We approved to sell race specification parts from them

Yellow stuff pads
Blue stuff pads
Disc's Dimple grooved.

In my opion yellow are a mighty fine road pad especially for those who like a great pedal feal.

The Blue stuff pads are amazing but really are aimed at trackday use, however we have no issue driving from cold on them. Currently this new formula is made to order and Vulcan were part of the trial for EBC.

Today we have done 14 sessions racing (20-40 minutes) on one set and still plenty of life in them. Lead time on
blue is 2-3 weeks as made to order.

Yellow and discs from stock

Email for details

We will be launching a internet shop shortly for the following parts

EBC brakes
Eibach
Gaz
ITG

We will not be offering group buys but the best price we can, all parts will be ordered once paid for, and as many will have purchased from me in th epast this should not cause a problem.

We will accept BACS / Cheque or Paypal (gift please)

Cheers

Peter

Pete

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Dunno if you can get them seperatly but Im after the hose for a 180 from ITG the one that connects to throttle body and the idle control valve,

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a price on front discs for a Rover 25 Gti (1.8VVC) and postage to Galway, Ireland please
GD850 Pair £113.35 (please check part number as these are ZS120 which should be same part I only MG part numbers.

As for postage I dont know as have courier rates for UK mainline only.
best guess £35? however would have to pack them and take to post office to confrim.

As I have to pay posted to Westhoughton then postage to you?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Assume you can't get the itg hose by itself? :(
Yes we should be able to awating for a price back if its the silcon section.

If its the fexible part from filter to air feed it is cheaper to buy this from
race parts direct or demon tweaks

As soon as I get a rate will update, as I have rrp guide for complete
kits.

Peter

·
Registered
976 Posts
As for postage I dont know as have courier rates for UK mainline only.
best guess £35? however would have to pack them and take to post office to confrim.
Pete dont go to the post office, it'll cost loads! i'll be up seeing eddie soon as im bringing my car up for the work, i presume your near by? I'll give you some links i have with courier firms to get better service and prices as if you use them for heavy items it'll cost loads.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pete dont go to the post office, it'll cost loads! i'll be up seeing eddie soon as im bringing my car up for the work, i presume your near by? I'll give you some links i have with courier firms to get better service and prices as if you use them for heavy items it'll cost loads.
Cheers for that Iam Bolton way and Eddies Lincolnshire way, so if you can pm a few links that would be great.

I can get items couriered to a business address in mainland UK for
12 + vat which is ok but they dont like private address as they will always
need to redeliver. So I hope that those interested will have no issue giving employers address to reduce costs. Otherwise I pay delivery to my works then repost.

Let me know when your coming up as will try and get across

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ITG kits

We will have prices in place for Monday evening for

MGF TF
MGZR
MGZS

Maxogen kits I will update when I have the rates confirmed.

We will be listing on ebay, but clearly we can offer savings for
sales through the forum.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm interested in an ITG Maxogen for a ZR 160 atm depending on how much the insurance company wants to rape my zrse for it.......

These guys are great couriers: prompt, fair & very competitive :)

http://www.interparcel.com/index.php
:)
No worries will update pricing on Monday we are off to Mallory now as racing tomorrow.

Pete

1 - 19 of 19 Posts