MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i thought MG addict would of tiped us off about this ??
he got i right last friday when rita sullivan in the street was involved in a car jacking while driving her Rover 25.
all i can say is someones doing a good job to get the cars in this countries most watched programmes two weeks running.

G

·
Paddy

Yes, I spotted the R25. Said to my daughter there's an R25 same colour as my Trophy.

Well Paddy on Emerdale drives the Tourer too. I am suprised we all watch the soaps. But good to see the car's nevetheless -
keep on watching

·
Registered
98 Posts
MGR Product on the TV...

Ok. Cars supplied are:

Paddy & Kathys' cars in Emmerdale (although not any more)

MG ZR on EastEnders that made Steve Owen swerve and crash his *** - see my other posting.

R25 1.4 Stepspeed supplied for Rita @ Corrie.

And probably a few others, including a large number supplied to London Fashion Week.

MGR are now using an agency to get good TV placement, so we no longer know where the cars are going to end up - unless we're contacted directly.

It can only be good - the more exposure the product gets the better the reaction will be.

Incidentally, spoke to a large number of MGR Dealers on Friday (1st March). Kernahans was jampacked - receptionist could hardly hear me - and a lot of the other dealers up and down the country were really busy with a lot of interest in the new cars - this last week has seen the highest number of requests into us from dealers for demos that I've ever seen - and I'm the one that had to load 'em all!!

Cya!!

G

·
:confused: Did I spot a continuity error in "Eastenders" or was I seeing things?

Not being a "soap dope", I taped "EE" just to watch the car chase (I do like a good car chase on the box.) Anyway, I could have sworn I saw some shots of the kidnapped infant in the back of the spivvy bloke's ***635 CSI which looked as if they had been filmed in a four door car, possibly a *** 5 or 7.

****** hell, I can't believe I posted this. I really must get out more.:eek:

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
>****** hell, I can't believe I posted this. I really must get out more.<
fraser , you know to stop a thread in its tracks :D
that was all filmed in rotherhive s/e london.
Question for addict now-
what happens to all these cars when you finish with them,like the cars used at membury race track for jounos to test at launch.
are they sold through the dealers or go to auction.?????

·
Former ZT-T 260 owner
2,256 Posts
LOL, when we were watching EndEasters, when he was driving straight for the MG, both me and Nat shouted out "NOOOOO, not the MG!!!!"...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts