MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going A11, M11, M25 from norwich

so if you see a rather dirty looking Trophy Blue ZS 180 with "tinted" numberplates beep or wave frantically as I won't be taking any prisoners lol (joking)

Really looking to the 4 hour drive to get there for 9am NOT!!

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
Going A11, M11, M25 from norwich

so if you see a rather dirty looking Trophy Blue ZS 180 with "tinted" numberplates beep or wave frantically as I won't be taking any prisoners lol (joking)

Really looking to the 4 hour drive to get there for 9am NOT!!
Shouldn't take 4 Hours from Norwich. I live 20 miles further down the road from Brands Hatch & if the traffic is clear i get to Cambridge in an Hour & a Half to two hours tops which is a similar distance driving at normal motorway speeds.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got to be there at 9am though so expecting some good ol M25 road chaos!!!

we'll see lol

edit: takes at least 1 1/2 hrs to get to Cambridge now any take of day from Norwich, imagine it with traffic lol

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Passed a black zr van valeting company and a really nice zr xpg just near dartford!

Other than that where's the mgs!!!!

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
from Cambridge I have done Brands in 1 hour 10 mins as my best time..
though I heard this morning there was a 7 mile Q near Stansted because of a car fire.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
7 mile and the rest, only a 30 min delay though so not so bad, it wasn't on the stretch I was on, but was on the Ipswich road (actually a lorry) as one of my colleagues saw it!

Good drive today, very much helped by the lovely weather!!

Shame the car looked like it'd been driven through a field, love these country roads I have to live in !!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts