MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you could contact him and can you tell him to contact ffaf1986 regarding seats that he says he has paid for but not received.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Aint bin seen or heard of since well before Easter, something about supper with a few mates prior to a trial.

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Not funny for the lad who has paid for goods and not received them!

·
Administrator
10,642 Posts
Last online June 15th

Has the user tried to contact JC?

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah I've tried contacting him loads of times but dosent answer messages. It's really annoying as I've had to spend nearly double what I payed him to get another set

·
The Pope
3,408 Posts
any idea where he's located?

·
The Pope
3,408 Posts
Miles from everybody then.......

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Yeah. I believe his name is Graeme.

·
back in my 3rd 180
222 Posts
hiya guys am from falkirk going by his pics looks like he stays in camelon,ave never noticed his car,will keep my eyes open,am just 5 mins drive away,its a pity in the gumtree ad,theres a wee map of where you exactly stay,would have helped

·
Registered
107 Posts
this is getting silly now ive gone through pay pal and its now escalated to a claim so it will be dealt with by them.

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
this is getting silly now ive gone through pay pal and its now escalated to a claim so it will be dealt with by them.
We had a dispute and went through Paypal, sorted it out and got the money back.

Keep a record of all emails etc, to and from JC, Paypal want to see that you have tried to resolve the problem. We sent over all copies of the emails that we sent trying to chase the goods and then asking for the cash back.

Best of luck with the claim, hope it dosnt take too long.

:wave:

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Have you tried ringing the mobile number on the Gumtree ad?

·
Wrote off but not Dead YET !!!
4,803 Posts
if he cant send proof of sending the items then paypal will take the monies back of him and credit your account, same happened to me the other week, cleaned a car for a bloke and he paid by paypal, then he stopped the payment, i couldnt proove postage so he got his money back, still trying to get the money off the bloke now!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts