MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

421 - 433 of 433 Posts

·
X ZS
521 Posts
Understood Max, waiting patiently, and prepard to wait even more patiently:dddc: For as long as it takes.

·
Lady Driver
724 Posts
That would be great Brian.

I know David Wood of Luffield cars was trying very hard but getting no where fast with them.

I really don't see why we need one but you will guess if you don't they will take you to the cleaners over not having the license.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Well hopefully something will be sorted. Don't really understand why th ZT gets so many models, and not the ZS (or the ZR for that matter) I'd buy a Hatch and a saloon, as well as any motorsport variants if they get it sorted!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Max could you let me know who you talked too as they might not still be there . Spoke to the factory and the top man said it might be quicker to start again through him (no names no pack drill) Let me know if you are still in contact an if you are, who is it.

·
MG ZT-T 190
6,716 Posts
At the outset I think there were fears of not enough sales for such a model. Well as time moves on, so has many peoples interests, and possibly the worry about sales is now an issue, whereas when X-Power was at its peak the BTCC model would have sold easily!

I would/will still have one, but in another couple of season it will be forgotten that MG were ever in the BTCC

·
The Green Machine
3,920 Posts
I see what you say, but over on the btccpages forums, people always want BTCC models from any season. Just look on ebay to how popular the btcc models are from the 90's onwards.
Put me down for one of each!

421 - 433 of 433 Posts