MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

401 - 420 of 433 Posts

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Well went to see the chap yesterday and he was on the phone to the guy who maybe able to put this together.

Jerry will today try to approach the New MG owners to see if they will grant a license for this project and once thats done then it will be sometime for the guys to build the car send it over for approval and as far as I can gather the prices may come out in the late Twenty's early thirties but again this is only what has been discussed yesterday we were looking at 500 pieces to be produced some race cars and maybe the ZS road car.

I will let you know what the out come is but the License is what's important here and without this it's a no goer
That is very promising news and thanks to you both for your endeavours.

·
Lady Driver
724 Posts
Its the 30th now, did they grant a license or they stalling at the moment, etc. ?
These words sound a little harsh.

As quoted elsewhere they have not got back to us as yet and we do have Luffields trying to help out as they have an MG franchise once they give the go ahead we can move on but until then there is not a lot we can do but sit and wait.

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
I am sure Jerry and Max will have done everything in there power to get the ball rolling so to speak.

Sometimes its hard to convince a manufacturer to produce something that they may think wont sell.

Patience is a virtue:)

·
Banned
676 Posts
I think the time NAC, SAIC or whoever is in charge decides wether to grant a license or not we'll all be dead and be fling space ships, etc.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I still want a BTCC racer ZS....or a Black MK2 180 ;)

401 - 420 of 433 Posts