MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the car in for a decat next tuesday for the grand total of 150 notes. It's a powerflow dealer so will have a good guarantee. I will take some pics of the job in progress if i can and post them up.

Before everyone says I got ripped off, I telephoned loads of places and all were around the same price if not more. Gone are the days of getting one made up for 70 quid, price of steel has gone up drastically so I'm told.

Off to Wales next friday so will be able to give it a blast!!! I am happy with that :)

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Powerflow did my derv's exhaust, cat back.

You have to have a 12 month check to keep the guarantee, mentioned on my first check it had a bit of a knock.

The guy rebuilt it, said it was out of line, no cost to me.

·
Audi S4 500HP
6,659 Posts
Maybe wait?

a thread on 2012 regs for MOT mentions if a cat is fitted as standard then a cat must be in place

·
Registered
182 Posts
Got the car in for a decat next tuesday for the grand total of 150 notes. It's a powerflow dealer so will have a good guarantee. I will take some pics of the job in progress if i can and post them up.

Before everyone says I got ripped off, I telephoned loads of places and all were around the same price if not more. Gone are the days of getting one made up for 70 quid, price of steel has gone up drastically so I'm told.

Off to Wales next friday so will be able to give it a blast!!! I am happy with that :)
Nice let us know the difference bud.
I'm installing mine shortly too ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts