MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ahhh. It's good to be back.....
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy who works for me was down in Bristol finding a new house and he said he saw you turning onto the A38 yesterday afternoon(ish)!??!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
A guy who works for me was down in Bristol finding a new house and he said he saw you turning onto the A38 yesterday afternoon(ish)!??!
No wasnt me mate. Didnt drive it yesterday

·
Ahhh. It's good to be back.....
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doh! He was so sure - he even quoted the reg. He wasn't sure whether is was Saturday or Sunday though cause he was down there both days.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Doh! He was so sure - he even quoted the reg. He wasn't sure whether is was Saturday or Sunday though cause he was down there both days.
Not driven on the A38 with it yet...lol
I work on the A37 though :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
I actually prefer the 361 from shepton to Frome - if there is no-one around that is...

has some lovely sweeping bends on that section, that once you know the road mean that you dont need to touch the brakes at all......

once done parents to bristol in 45mins...... *cough* average speed was only 45mph too *cough*

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I actually prefer the 361 from shepton to Frome - if there is no-one around that is...

has some lovely sweeping bends on that section, that once you know the road mean that you dont need to touch the brakes at all......

once done parents to bristol in 45mins...... *cough* average speed was only 45mph too *cough*
Yes that is a nice bit of road if quiet!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts