MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAS ANYONE HAD BULBS GO IN THERE DASH? I HAVE HAD MY CAR FOR 7 MONTHS NOW AND HAVE 3 BULBS HAVE GONE IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS:confused:

ITS GOING IN SAT TO GET SORTED AND THE REAR SPOILER PADDING IS SHOWING TO IS THIS A COMMON PROBLEM?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
My rear spoiler padding is showing too. As I only picked up the car a week ago, I am going to contact my dealer and get them to rectify the problem.

·
Zed Heaven
7,508 Posts
The Blue Peter-esque double sided tape was starting to show on my 4 month old ZR recently. It had worked loose from the spoiler at the lower extremety on each side. I took it into dealer who advised that this was a common problem. They allegedly resealed it but all I think they did was cut off the bits on display. As a result, there's no tape at the ends now and when I shut the boot it oscillates noticeable. I can't say I'm happy. Next time it's in I'll be mentioning it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
i had a reversing light bulb go on mine also ive just noticed the vinel strip on the drivers door is comming away. the main problem ive got is the god-dam air bag lights still on. its been on since i picked her up over 2months ago. after 5 visits to 'ALL ELECTRIC' in cradly heath i finaly found out the part i need (a rotary coupler) had'nt even been ordered! it seems to me that the main qulity you need to work at this particular garage is being able to talk more s**t in 5 mins than an elephant can drop out its arse in a month. pi**ed off? fu**in rite i am. :angry:

·
Zed Heaven
7,508 Posts
Didn't you know that it's a mandatory requirement for 60% of MGR dealerships to employ people who generally don't give a fcuk about your several grands worth of car and will happily bodge their way through any work you ask them to do! Finding a genuinely helpful dealer is not easy, though SGL Preston can't be far off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts