MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I agree with James on this.
There are plenty of sites on the net where you can look at young women with no, or few, clothes on.
This site is supposed to be about cars in general and MGR in particular. I think that is one way to quickly alienate us female members.
I know that I do not have to look at them, but do we really want to increase membership with those who are only interested in looking at scantily clab bimbos. I for one think not.

:mad:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Clive

dont you realise than there are women who use this site and who find such pictures offensive and degrading. I know my wife wouldnt think much of me if she thought I was using a site full of such images. We are here to look at MGR cars and gossip, so perhaps Jerry will have the sense to make the right decision here.

James

·
True Brit
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
James, Why is it degrading? its ok for a man to go topless, why not a woman? That's sexist isn't it?

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
I can see the points stated by both James and Robin. Are topless pictures of men also going to be featured (in equal proportion) so that we can either upset no-one or everyone.

G

·
OK People - I'm listening. Would you please make your views known on the "Site Feedbak Forum". There are two choices either YES or NO!

So far it's getting a positive thumbs down! Under the circumstances I will ask Robin not to post anymore until the POLL is complete!

Jerry

G

·
Ok ok, i'll take the point that it'll upset female members of this forum, so why not put piccies in the "boys" section?
That way it's clear to everyone that it's for us red blooded men!
(or dinosaurs if you're of the feminist persuasion!) :D :D :D

G

·
You need to VOTE!

Vote NOW in "Site Feedback and Suggestions" so we can resolve the matter at the earliest opportunity for Robin (Cerbman).

I'm also closing the thread so this can be done!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.