MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my month old ZR booked in this morning to have a faulty front fog replaced. I also took along the rear exhaust trim, that i bought a couple of weeks ago, to ask how the thing goes on.

I was told that the fitting kits that should have come with the trim were not available when i bought it , but they might have one in stock. If they did they would put one by for me in parts.

I thought this was good, then i would just have to fit it myself, a ten minute job, probably.

Went to town for an hour, when i came back they had fixed the fog as asked but they had also fitted the exhaust trim, F.O.C.

We all shout and swear when dealers fcuk up and mess us about so i thought i would give a pat on the back to ROWES ROVER in Basingstoke.

Well done lads, nice to see some dealers doing things right.

·
Registered
214 Posts
thats amazing! ive been waitin 2weeks now for my local dealer to turn off the srs warning light and still no sign of it gettin done. waiting for a sensor that goes somwhere behind the steering wheel.

·
Registered
115 Posts
you need to come to clarks of bromsgrove, they will get the problem sorted there and then whilst you wait :D they are excellant :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.