MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cream Custom Seats, MG ZR Rally Bumper, Black 17" Straights, Green Dash Trims & OTHER

Hi, up for sale in the rare & unique title are my custom made cream leather interior... Small hole in the leather on the passanger side.. £300

And a full green interior dash trims/interts, the LOT! In FORD's signals green... £50

I also have...

85AMP MGZR Alternator £20
MGZR Front bumper strips LQW £10
MGZR Fog blanks LQW £10

:) :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Re: Cream Custom Seats, MG ZR Rally Bumper, Black 17" Straights, Green Dash Trims & O

hey mate where did you get the white heater control facia from that the knobs sit over in the center console

cheers

·
Registered
147 Posts
Re: Cream Custom Seats, MG ZR Rally Bumper, Black 17" Straights, Green Dash Trims & O

Im realy interested in the wheels but portsmouth is abit to far for me to come and collect, would you be willing to find out how much it would cost to have them couriered to hull.

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts

How long ago were the seats done & are they perfectly clean other than the hole mentioned & is the hole in a noticeable place?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

hey mate where did you get the white heater control facia from that the knobs sit over in the center console

cheers
Off ebay for like £3 inc postage.

Im realy interested in the wheels but portsmouth is abit to far for me to come and collect, would you be willing to find out how much it would cost to have them couriered to hull.
£25 posted, £150 total. Got two other people interested, first person to pay the money into my paypal gets them.

How long ago were the seats done & are they perfectly clean other than the hole mentioned & is the hole in a noticeable place?
They where done on 29th March 2006. And the seats are perfect other then the small hole, you can see it in the picture, its on the far side of the passanger seat on the left bulster.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

BUMP!

Need these gone for ca$h for my new project...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

BUMP! Seats and bumper still up for sale!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts

Im seriously interested in that bumper mate, let me get back to you ok. please pm your contact details

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thought you had a good offer on these and exchange of some standard ZR ones too? How much do you want cash, without a swap?

showed a lot of interest and havent heard anything from him for a week, he was supposed to pick them up sunday, but decided to get drunk the night before so he didn't come down... So thry are for first come first serve.

And £300 cash.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts