1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Think 79p may be well over the odds, never mind £££s :agh:

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
I'm rich, got 4 in the garage, all working, + I've got remotes. Makes them worth £179 each.

Or not!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just can't take them down to the tip, have skipped nearly all the old vids though. Still got a Sony wired up to the TV, not used it for years.

:wave:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
lol i remember we had that one when i was a kid, it broke and ruined my snowman video was gutted, also the wee flippy down cover was broken off on ours

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can only bid a min of 99p, I suggest you do that ;).

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
But that will be a winning bid and Parsec will end up being banned if he dosnt pay for it, or worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I doubt they would except 99p on the best offer.

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
Good advice maybe I could get in trouble with eBay!

The crazy thing is, if this was a mint Panasonic S-VHS machine then I could kind-of see it, there is always an enthusiast out there even for old stuff. I have a Commodore Amiga and the accelerator card in it alone is worth £175!

But this video looks like it's been recovered from a tip, it's not even got a remote. What a donkey.

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Check out the £250 chairs they are selling.

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
I've still got a video recorder connected in the front room & the cinema room as still have 90% of all my old VHS. Things like the old Virgin Laurel & Hardy I prefer watching on the video than the DVD set I have.
I have loads of the original Dr Who's, James Bond Set & the entire Only Fools & Horses set, these I will not sell or bin as some particularly the Dr Who were bought as presents by my late mum!

I wouldn't be too suprised either if some VHS will be wiorth something in a few years given most people have binned them - the rare factor.

The seller of the video must be on drugs though!

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts

·
Administrator
10,642 Posts
What a heap of ****!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
ive still got an old betamax in the loft,god knows why ive still got but think now i'll put on ebay...this time next year ill be a millionaire!!!...drinks on me!!

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts
ive still got an old betamax in the loft,god knows why ive still got but think now i'll put on ebay...this time next year ill be a millionaire!!!...drinks on me!!
They might come back in fashion one day :getcoat:

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nope, they sound deadly serious. Never seen anything like it myself!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts