Registered
79 Posts
wow what a result:inv:
MG are back:driving: and for those that kept their faith in MG- cheers:rockon:

·
MG ZS180 MKII 5 Door
207 Posts
What a superb start to the season.
From the restart of race 3 I was on the edge of my seat for all the rest of the race. Bl***y brilliant.:racer:
Well done Plato!
Lets see if they can get Andy's car to support him for the Donnington leg.
As Jason said "the title race is on!"

·
Now in a 3
4,092 Posts
What a great start, it looked good and went well.

On interviewing the other drivers there seemed to be a little fear of the MG.

After a little testing what is it going to be capable of? seemed to be a common question.

A very exciting race, especially the 3rd one.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Not been in long after our trip to Brands Hatch today. Absolutely brilliant day ... Im a fan of Jason anyway (fellow Oxford born and bred, think we even went to the same school). To bring home the MG6 in 3rd place in the second race was great, but to win the last race was just amazing. Fortunately he avoided the mishap involving 5 or so cars but afterwards back in the race he picked off the leading cars one by one. Loved the way he nudged Andy Jordon just to say, "im behind you but not for much longer".

During his "talk to the audience" you got the feeling that he was loving the fact the MG6 was so underrated and that he may have a chance of victory in the last race. To pull it off must have been hugely satisfying for him.

Lots of support for him and the "colourful" MG team, good to have them back.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Well Done Plato - a top act in anything he drives. KX Momentum have done a great job in building a BTCC winner.

·
Previously Owned a ZS180 MK2
1,855 Posts
A few days ago MG announced that UK sales of the MG6 were lower than expected ... I believe after Plato's performance yesterday, MG can now withdraw that press release, looking superb going forward :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Epic effort! Well done Jason!!!
So good to see MG scare the competition again :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Get in. What a great result! My first ever trip to a BTCC race and what a belter! Come on MG, give us a road going version of that beast!!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Anyone wanna buy my Skoda hahaha. I want an MG6

I missed all the action. Will have to find re run on ITV4.
What a great return to the BTCC.

Wak

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Where are all the 'knockers' now? Red faced and looking very small.
You do know that that MG6 (like everything else in the BTCC) bears very little resemblence to the Chinese car you can go and buy?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts