MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i'm new to the forum and just wondered if anyone else has had problems with their Clutch Slave Cylinder, as mine (on my ZS180) went not so long ago. It seems like the bracket that holds the slave cylinder is actually made of paper as it broke so easily! Anyway i've heard about the Sheddist kit and wondered if anyone knows if he is still making them and selling them at all? Hopefully you can help!
Cheers

·
MKII MGZS180
2,314 Posts
Welcome to XPF. The poor design of the clutch hydraulics on the ZS180 is well known and documented on this forum. The way to solve the problem reoccurring is to fit the Sheddist kit. I have the kit fitted for many years now even though my OE kit was ok at the time but I didn't want to risk failure.

The only way to contact Sheddist is to PM him here and hopefully he will get back to you. I have heard he is a very busy man so is very hard to get hold of. You just have to be patient.

·
MG ZS 180 MGB GT V8
159 Posts
I agree with Ron, I bought one of the original batch of ten he first made and it still works as well as it did the day I fitted it - over 3 years ago.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome ! thanks for the replies! i've pm'd and stuck my name on the thread so hopefully i'll have it up and running again soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts