MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the master cylinder the same across the 400/45/ZS range? After looking at rimmerbros the part number on all models seems to be the same. Also, which Honda's if any, share the same part that can be fitted onto an existing slave?

·
Registered
382 Posts
certainly the 45 and ZS are the same as I checked this myself earlier (I have a spare one originally from a 45 and wanted to know what it fits). Sheddist will know about compatible Honda parts but as he no doubt spent a lot of time researching this for his kit I wouldn't necessarily expect the info for nothing. It deserves a favour if nothing else...

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Is the master cylinder the same across the 400/45/ZS range? After looking at rimmerbros the part number on all models seems to be the same. Also, which Honda's if any, share the same part that can be fitted onto an existing slave?
No Honda part can be fitted to the existing slave but if you buy the sheddist kit you can fit a honda master and slave. If you are splitting the engine and box for any reason you can fit a 620ti clutch arm and use a 620ti braket and slave with the honda master.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts