Support your country, buy an MGR!
2,401 Posts
An EXCELLENT match I thought. :roll:

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alex is a bit quite ;)
Tonight is one of the greatest champions league matches ive ever watched -worthy of a final.
Kev

·
Support your country, buy an MGR!
2,401 Posts
I text him one word Kev: Chelsea!!!

He rang me back a bit suprised as I'd only left it a couple of mins after the final whistle!!! He'd been watching it in a bar below where he lives!!!

At least he's got his championship to look forward to!!! :crackup

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"At least he's got his championship to look forward to!!! "

Not likely, chelsea have shown them the way-Barca dont like it up em ! :D

Kev

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Good match indeed...happy for Chelsea players but not for that big-mouthed coach you have :crackup

Anyway was an splendid match to watch...we almost made it...too many errors in the first minutes...they should have known english football much better it was almost a suicide to let them play so freely.

Now we must win our championship...hopefully ;)

Alex :beerchug

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"not for that big-mouthed coach you have"

I'm growing the beard ,all i need now is the grey overcoat :D

I thought that they(Barca) got suckered into a premiership type match,they were much more threatning when they were playing in a europeon way (possession football)

Kev

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I must confess that Chelsea played its match, specially on the first 20 minutes, and Barça should have waken up after the first goal....well don't get the grey coat my friend not worth looking like him at all...he started showing his "bad manners" at his very late days in Barça under Sir Bobby Robson's orders....he'll never be as good as our "Sir old man"...he was very loved and appreciated over here...and we supporters never understood why he was put off....

Anyway this proves Barça players need to mature a bit more.....

A match is not won by the stars most of the times...but intelligently played...and Barça failed to read the match on the very first minutes :cry: :bh

Well I'll have to teach them :lol:

Alex :beerchug

1 - 8 of 8 Posts