·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Love it:yup:

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With a bit of worcester sauce......mmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Mmm, worcester sauce and cheese on toast, top snack:yup:

Scrambled egg on toast is good with worcester sauce as well, feeling peckish now.

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
You have got me Hungry now:sofa:

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just had my lunch, ham, cucumber and mustard sandwiches.

Cooked the ham yeserday with some honey, tasty it was too.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Red Leicester mix in the lasagne. Epic

Re today's lunch, I am being told that Pepper Boursin and Houmus are a weird mix. Apparently I must be pregnant.

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not pregnant, just odd mate!

Houmus and chilli oil is good stuff with a bit of pitta.

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a set of those, well into my kitchen gadgets! They are really good, got them from the Lakeland store.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
I'll get some now they've been recomended then. Seen them about. Made me hungry now. Roast dinner coming up as we didn't do one yesterday. Loin of pork. Mmmmmmmm !!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
You'll be wanting to slap a poached egg ontop of that pork. Although I recommend loin of pork stuffed with bacon, sausage meat and stuffing. And probably apples. It seems you cannot, in fact, have too much pork in one dish.

I'm going to have to poach me an egg this evening, even if I'm having leftover beef and veg. I'm sure they'll go together just fine. Or teriyaki beef stirfry... decisions decisions.

As for gadets, nothing beats my samurai knives but these poachers ARE good. Don't forget to oil them up a bit.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
You'll be wanting to slap a poached egg ontop of that pork. Although I recommend loin of pork stuffed with bacon, sausage meat and stuffing. And probably apples. It seems you cannot, in fact, have too much pork in one dish.

I'm going to have to poach me an egg this evening, even if I'm having leftover beef and veg. I'm sure they'll go together just fine. Or teriyaki beef stirfry... decisions decisions.

As for gadets, nothing beats my samurai knives but these poachers ARE good. Don't forget to oil them up a bit.
Ah, left over veg and mashed pots, fry with a bit of butter - Bubble and Squeek with a fried egg on top.

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah well recommended, we got another set in the end so we can have 2 eggs each on the weekend. Nice to be able to eat together.

Not sure what is for dinner tonight.....hope its good!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts