MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
carl poscha took his own life on the 7 April 2008,if you don't believe me check out gone to soon or google his name,he was my close friend and I set up his account with my email address so he could use this site, after many emails to contact me I have had to join this site to try and get through to some body for them to remove his name from the birthday list, I have had enough pain over the last four years without getting reminders of his birthday from a site that cant return a simple request of contact,I joined yesterday as spotts to get a reply and I was branded a spammer within hours.
so I hope the person who did that will reply as quick to this request and will have the decency to reply with an apology for distress and upset caused.
its not a lot to ask please remove him from the birthdays list or I will have no option but to take legal action!!!!

a very upset RAY

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
You will need to contact Steve Childs or GasAxe to have the account closed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your replies im very grateful, if anyone can forward the message to mr childs or gasaxe or tell me how to cotact them,agian it would be very much appreciated ray

·
Administrator
10,642 Posts
All carried out as per request.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts